What type of Pardner Pump do you have?

H&R 1871 Pardner Pump – Shotgun For All Purposes Forums General Discussion What type of Pardner Pump do you have?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      SMM
      Keymaster

12 or 20 gauge? Wood or Synthetic stock?

kilrain
      Participant

12 gauge, synthetic stock that’s been replaced with a Hogue, 12″ Overmold stock. It’s a great gun. Mine looks similar to your but with a different flashlight mount.

SMM
      Keymaster

What type of flashlight mount are you using. Are you running a houge forend as well?

Regards, Blue Smoke

kilrain
      Participant

I’m using a CDM Gear MTC light mount. I’m not using the Hogue forend since the shape of it wouldn’t clear my light.

CDM Gear MTC

SMM
      Keymaster

That looks like a cool mount. It appears to have a sling attachment…..is that true?

How does it attach to the firearm?

Hex head bolts?

Thanks,

Scott

kilrain
      Participant

Yes, the bottom is a sling mount. It clamps around the magazine tube and is secured with an Allen head cap screw. The ring for the flashlight is clamped the same way, both are recessed a bit so it looks clean.

Kingpin06
      Participant

Hello?

Kingpin06
      Participant

I’ve got the standard 18.5 composite stock,love it.Shoots like a dream.It’s personality changes with slugs though,kind of a Jekyll and Hyde thing.

gvillegunner
      Participant

I have the Pardner Pump Protector 18.5″ barrel. Modified with the Phoenix Technologies Remington 870 12 Gauge Six Position Field Stock for better control and to lighten the shotgun a bit. Love this shotgun and plan to upgrade the foregrip in the near future.
      IMG_9509
      IMG_5632

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar