@collarmother22
Active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
How I Learned to Work With My Body Instead of Against It
A few years ago I would have rolled my eyes at the idea of writing about my own health. But the experience I had with my eye health and clear vision genuinely changed how I think about taking care of myself, and I keep meeting people dealing with the same quiet frustration I once […] View
-
Albrechtsen Gustavsen posted an update 1 month, 2 weeks ago
How I Learned to Work With My Body Instead of Against It
A few years ago I would have rolled my eyes at the idea of writing about my own health. But the experience I had with my eye health and clear vision genuinely changed how I think about taking care of myself, and I keep meeting people dealing with the same quiet frustration I once…[Read more]
-
Albrechtsen Gustavsen became a registered member 1 month, 2 weeks ago